Our package prices are estimated according to the season of travel, and the chosen hotel/cruise category. We basically quote all our travel programs based on 3, 4, and 5-star accommodation.
All our Tour Prices are per person based on two persons sharing one room.
A deposit of 25% of the tour cost per person should be placed at the time of booking to confirm and guarantee your tour booking. Deposits may be made in US Dollars, English money, or Euros by Credit card payment or by one of the following methods
- Credit Card Payment
We accept all types of credit card payments and we have a safe and secured card payment gateway for all of those who wish to pay for our packages online.
- Money Transfer
Direct to our company bank account which is the safest and most secure way for placing deposits.
- A deposit of 25% of the tour cost per person should be paid as a deposit.
- A balance of 50% is to be paid 90 days before the starting date.
- A balance of 75% is to be paid 45 days before the starting date of the tour.
Refunds and Cancellations
Penalties for cancellations received 30 days or more prior to departure are as follows:
- 30 – 25 days before the tour starts 75% of the total tour cost.
- 25 – 15 days before the tour starts 50% of the total tour cost.
- 14 – 7 days before the tour starts 10% of the total tour cost.
- If cancellation is received 7 days or less before the departure date, the registrant will be considered as a “no show” resulting in NO REFUND.
- All arrangements are inclusive. No refund is granted for unused accommodations or meals, or if cruise ships alter their itineraries.
- All cancellations must be made in writing and within 60 days from the tour date.
We strongly recommend and advise that you obtain travel insurance BEFORE YOU ARRIVE TO your destination. Policies are available to cover loss or damage to luggage, medical emergencies that your regular insurance might not cover when you are overseas, travel interruption, trip cancellation, and unforeseen expenses if you have to cancel your trip.
Not included in our Tour package Price
- Charges not mentioned elsewhere for this tour such as entry visa fees, personal laundry, telephone calls, all alcoholic beverages including wine and beer, mineral water, insurance of any kind, custom duties, gratuities to tour guides, excess baggage charges, etc.
- Extra charges for food ordered a la carte or from room service. These charges must be paid directly to the hotel or the restaurant that ordered from
If you have a problem with any of the Tour Services provided it should be brought to the immediate attention of our representative or the company directly whilst on the Tour. We will then attempt to rectify the situation immediately. Upon return, it is almost impossible to correct a situation, that could have been corrected during the Tour. Please note that if you choose for any reason not to participate in any part of the program once on the tour, there will be NO refund for these services, as they are prepaid based on the number participating.
Note: If you miss part of the tour due to medical reasons your Insurance should cover this portion if pre-purchased.
We act as an agent for the owners and contractors providing transportation, hotel, or other services We make every effort to ensure that all travel arrangements and services, connected with the tour, will be carried out as specified. However, in some instances, we do not have direct control over the provision of services by suppliers and we do not accept liability for errors and omissions of such suppliers.
Only our authorized representative who would have a document in writing is authorized to vary, add or waive any term or condition in this document.